In the last Johnson Consulting Group newsletter, we asked our readers to give us their thoughts on Payroll and Benefits. We enjoy sharing this data in the hopes that it will provide you with insight on your current business practices and stimulate conversations for growth and/or change.
A few key points in the data below worth mentioning:
- 86% of employers who responded offer health insurance benefits to employees.
- 64% offer a 401K or other retirement plan.
- 79% pay discretionary bonuses
- 71% offer 7 days or more off during the first year of employment with 71% offering more time off with tenure
- 57% offer life insurance benefits
To see this data that supports the results and continue reading, please click here…
Please participate in our May Survey: Benchmark on Profit & Loss