Scottsdale, AZ [September 28th, 2023]
Johnson Consulting Group is thrilled to announce the latest addition to our esteemed Business Consulting Services Team, Derrick Husmann. As a seasoned professional with an impressive 26-year track record in the funeral profession, including six years as the Vice President of Operations for the Remembrance Group, Derrick brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and unwavering dedication to our clients.
Derrick Husmann joins us as a Business Consultant, and his credentials and background make him an invaluable asset to our growing Business Consulting Services Department.
Derrick’s education and extensive experience include:
- Bachelor of Science in Mortuary Management and Funeral Service from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- Professional training and licensure, including ICCFA University’s Leadership and Management program, NFDA Arranger Training in 2018, and Dimensions of Professional Selling by Carew International
- Licensed Funeral Director in both Illinois and Missouri
- Membership in the Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team – Region V
- Assistant Chief at the Germantown Volunteer Fire Department
- Recognition as Batesville Regional Sales Representative of the Year
- Membership in the Batesville Council of Excellence
- Batesville President Circle Award recipient
“Derrick provides a unique perspective on financial review coupled with an operational understanding of funeral homes which are highly focused on customer service and developing a best-in-class workplace,” says Nelson Thulin, Director of Business Consulting.
Derrick’s vast expertise, combined with his passion for delivering exceptional service, will undoubtedly elevate our ability to provide expert advice and support to our clients. His appointment marks an exciting new chapter for Johnson Consulting Group, and we look forward to the innovative solutions and fresh insights he will bring to our team.
With his arrival, we are poised to continue our tradition of excellence in Business Consulting Services, and we can’t wait to see the positive impact he will make on our clients and our organization.
For media inquiries or further information, please contact:
Claire Davis, Marketing and Communications Manager
Johnson Consulting Group
8095 North 85th Way
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
About Johnson Consulting Group:
Johnson Consulting Group is committed to providing business solutions and tools to achieve increased performance, profitability, and success as one navigates the journey towards an exit strategy. Our expert services include Succession Planning, selling funeral homes and cemeteries, financing solutions, business coaching, accounting services, business performance analysis, customer survey program, Customer Experience workshops, incentive compensation plans and Leadership and Management training.