FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Johnson Consulting Group Becomes member of Preferred Partner Program of Selected Independent Funeral Homes
Deerfield, IL – Selected Independent Funeral Homes, one of the oldest and most respected professional associations of independent funeral homes, has invited Johnson Consulting Group to become a member of its Preferred Partner Program.
“I am excited to extend our unique service offerings to associations such as Selected Independent Funeral Homes. With our diverse list of services, we have been able to assist funeral businesses in all phases of the business life cycle” stated company president, Jake Johnson.
Jake Johnson and his family also own two funeral homes which have been members of Selected Independent Funeral Homes since 2008. Jake has also participated in selected sponsorships and speaking engagements at Selected’s popular “NextGen” Gatherings.
Under Jake Johnson’s guidance, JCG has become a total solutions funeral business consulting firm offering diverse services in all areas of funeral home and cemetery management. This is possible only because the firm’s principals, and primary consultants, all have practical funeral home management experience, either in their own family’s businesses or as operational managers with large, acquisition and consolidation companies. JCG services now include:
- Business Brokering (Representing funeral business buyers and sellers)
- Business Valuations
- Loans to finance and refinance funeral businesses
- Succession Planning
- Accounting Services & Accounting Consultation
- Incentive compensation plans and monitoring
- Customer Surveys/Sales Analysis (www.JCGPerformanceTracker.com)
- Personal and Business Wealth Management and 401K programs
- Business cash flow and customer service performance Improvement
For Further Information, Contact:
Mr. Jake Johnson
Johnson Consulting Group
8095 North 85th Way
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258