Do It Yourself Funeral Home Training
JCG offers the ability to purchase one of our more popular training program: Growing Calls through Exceptional Service
Cost for this program: $4,500
Click here to contact JCG and order your copy today!
Growing Calls through Exceptional Service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction. That is, the feeling that your products and services have met or exceeded customer expectations. Exceptional service focuses on the customers’ experience! The customer experience is the primary predictor of customer demand and 80% of customers will never go back to a business after a negative experience. Conversely, customers will continue to do business with a company and recommend it to others after a positive experience. Customers’ perception of a funeral home is strongly influenced by its family service and this training program provides managers with the tools and the skills to deliver consistent, high-quality family service.
The Growing Calls through Exceptional Service program will help improve:
- Image – A professional image goes beyond having a company dress code. In today’s competitive environment, image starts the moment you receive the first phone call or the customer walks through the door. The JCG Growing Calls program provides comprehensive understanding of how to portray a professional image.
- Excellence – Do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Why is the employee not providing the sales or outcomes expected? This training provides resources for understanding, identifying, and building a culture of excellence.
- Loyalty – Why should you be concerned about building customer loyalty? Simply speaking, because failure to do so may result in your business closing its doors. The JCG Growing Calls programs ensures that your company standards and expectations are clear and your employees have the ability to build customer loyalty.
The Growing Calls program focuses on the primary components of the funeral process of growing calls. We will review funeral home fundamentals, including:
- Staff appearance
- Value statements
- Taking the first call
- Making a removal
- Greeting families and guests
- Funeral Services
The Growing Calls through Exceptional Service provides resources for understanding, identifying, and building a culture of excellence and image and ensures that your company has clear standards and expectations to build and maintain customer loyalty.
- Dress Code Checklist
- Answering The Phone Behavior Checklist
- Taking A First Call Behavior Checklist
- First Call Form
- Authorization to Embalm Form
- Inventory and Disposition of Personal Effects
- Steps To Make A First Call Behavior Checklist
- Greeting Families For An Arrangement Conference Behavior Checklist
- Greeting Guests For A Visitation Behavior Checklist
- Setting Up For A Visitation Behavior Checklist
- Running a Visitation Communication Plan
- Chapel Service Behavior Checklist
- Church Service Questionnaire
- Committal Service Behavior Checklist
- Knowledge Tests
- Training Staff Action Plan