Funeral Home PreNeed Sales Program
Kick your sales program into high gear with the right manager and maximum commission schedule! Below is an explanation of how Johnson Consulting Group can help you accomplish your PreNeed sales goals.
- Want to know what the future holds for your funeral home? Taking a look at how your PreNeed sales program is going is one way. If you are not replacing your At Need clients with a high degree of PreNeed customers, you are jeopardizing your business and leaving the door open for your competition!
- We offer a comprehensive sales program that will produce new revenue and heritage. Our objective is to build a professional sales program and install sales leadership that will be turned over to you. After the successful transition to you, our professional sales executives then monitor and guide the program to ensure continued success.
- Our sales experience extends over many successful years and draws from proven sales leaders that are associated with Johnson Consulting Group.
- Our sales team, led by Rich Sells who is a proven sales and operations executive, can assist in developing sales and marketing programs. This sales group can bring additional market share to funeral homes through pre-arranged and pre-funded activity.
- Funeral homes should not depend on unfunded “PreNeeds” that exist in card files at the funeral home. There are risks, especially in a competitive environment, in never converting these unfunded cards into an eventual AtNeed sale of business.
- JCG will work with the funeral home to tailor the best funding vehicle for helping ensure that funds will be available at the time of need. We will look at growth or income as options that benefit the objective of the owner.